A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. The purpose of cookies is that the website is able remember you when you revisit it. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The main aim of the cookie is to adapt and tailor the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any website would be notably reduced. If you wish to find out more information about what cookies are, what information they store, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, etc., you are encouraged to click on this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the company’s own cookies:
Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and are not automated applications. This is a way to stop spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to create statistics about website traffic and the volume of visits that this website receives. When using this website you agree that Google processes information about you. Therefore the exercise of any right in this sense must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or
Deactivating or deleting cookies
In any moment you have the right to deactivate or to delete cookies on this website. How to change these settings varies depending on the browser that you are using. Here we facilitate you with a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible neither for the content nor the veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookie
- Web browsers are tools that are in charge of storing cookies and it is from said browser that you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on behalf of the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept said cookies.